Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 16:07:29 -0600
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        bugs@freebsd.netcom.com (Mark Hittinger)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: mysterious reboots

>2.1-unoff1 :-)  I think it would be most helpfull to FreeBSD to have a small
>set of patches to 2.1R made available.  Thanks to Nate for offering.

The source conversion from 2.1-R to -stable can be made by CTM. If you have
the CDROM, the files are very small. See the FAQ about ctm. It was written
before the -stable version was available but tells you how to set it up and
use it.
The files that you need are presently from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-stable/ctm
There is also a README file that tells you the particulars relating to -stable.

----
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net