Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:22:03 +1000 (EST)
From:      Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
To:        kev@lab321.ru (Eugeny Kuzakov)
Cc:        darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Packet/traffic shapper ?

In some email I received from Eugeny Kuzakov, sie wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Darren Reed wrote:
>

> Another question.
>
> Is ipfilter fixed in -current (3.0-beta) ?
> Last tryed 3.0-980804-SNAP...
> Just crashes while usage ipnat after some time.
>
> Now I uses 2.2-980806 with ipfilter 3.2.9 - no problems.
> I can not game with debug(and etc) on production server.

If it works with 3.0-anything, good luck.  I gave up attempt to port
IP Filter to FreeBSD-current ages ago because things changed too much.

But then again, you might just be suffering from problems with 3.0 -
I'm not even thinking of using FreeBSD-3 on any "critical systems"
until I see a 3.1.1 (yes, 3.0 is that scary).