Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:10:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        Bsd Neophyte <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: script-kiddie trap?

I remember reading an article about some folks at AT&T Belllabs I think it
was that did something like this... and used it to notify the admins of
the hosts the guy hacked from...

It was a cool article, but that's all I remember about it.  I seem to
remember running across it while reading about "jail" in FreeBSD.  You
might be able to do it with that...

or at least keep your own box sane while you modify the sources for the
jail...

-philip