Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2013 08:45:55 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hiren panchasara <hiren.panchasara@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Virtualbox deadlocks on starting guest

I would start by updating to the latest virtualbox version and please
make sure that the
virtualbox-ose-kmod port is compiled with DEBUG option enabled. This
will add debugging
symbols to the kernel module.
Then it would be good to obtain a kernel stacktrace via a kernel
crashdump or break to the
kernel debugger when the deadlock happens. Probably you need to
recompile your kernel
with those debugging knobs:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug-deadlocks.html

Btw do you run BHyVe and VirtualBox on the same machine? This sounds
like the beginning
of lot's of problems. You could try to unload all byhve kernel modules
and see if the
problem still persists after that.