Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:49:47 -0400
From:      "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pax

I've started using pax for saome archiving on my FreeBSD box and would
like to be able to use it on one of our SGIs as well, but the source for
it in the FreeBSD source tree is set up to be specific to FreeBSD (and
bsd.mk).  I have yet to actually find source newer than '93 on the net.
Where might I find actual regular source for it?

	-Amir

--
    / \        SPOON!!!          - The Tick   | Amir Y. Rosenblatt
   /<@>\                                      | amir@neuron.net