Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:34:10 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sanity check: pccard modems

I've had two rather senior freebsd people contact me to tell me that
their pccard modems don't work.  I've had no problems with this and
will be running the cards I have through their paces later today just
to make sure.  However, I'd like to get a better idea of what the
extent of the problem is.  If you are having problems, please contact
me with the name of the cards and the brand/model of the laptop.

Warner