Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:00:34 +0300
From:      Iulian M <eti@erata.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a problem about linux-firefox

--nextPart1728845.E84P8XcNWv

On Sunday 22 October 2006 11:36, bin wan wrote:
> I used firefox based on FreeBSD perviously. but it wasn't able to run
> plugin of flash player. because flash player has only Linux version.

Hi,=20

native firefox works well ( read usable ) with linux-flashplugin and=20
linuxpluginwrapper. I have written a howto ( my first "technical" paper so=
=20
please be gentle ) on how to make flashplugin work in native firefox:

http://www.erata.net/weblog/default/2006/10/16/flash-plugin-on-freebsd/=20

hope it helps,
Iulian M.
http://www.erata.net

=2D-=20
The part of the world that people find most puzzling is the part called "Me=
".