Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:07:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      BEAUPRE Antoine <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   using the slirp emulator on remote host

I will reformulate the question I posted recently: is it possible to use
the slirp slip/ppp emulator to emulate a ppp connection on remote host
with the freebsd software? The slirp emulator when started does not
transmit anything, it seems it will only anser to some input. This is the
only thing I have close to a Internet connection. I am not sure what to
do...

Thank you.

|  Free the world from businessmen  |
|   Free yourself from your money   |