Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:20:20 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jan Conrad <conrad@th.physik.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Grzegorz Czaplinski <gregory@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mathematica on FreeBSD?

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Grzegorz Czaplinski wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 01:27:16PM +0100, Jan Conrad wrote:
> > We have Mathematica 4 running without problems on FreeBSD 4.1.1 and
> > 4.3BETA
> >
> > It just works great!
> > We only had to brandelf the binaries to linux
> >
> > ciao
> > 	Jan
> Nice to hear that. ;) Would you be so kind and give me a hand in installing
> mathematica? Did you do that on your own? I have a problem with installing
> 3.0 on 4.2.
> Thanks in advance,
> 	/gregory

a little addendum

you should also brandelf the other binaries :-)

brandelf -t Linux /ext1/cd/Files/SystemFiles/Graphics/Binaries/Linux/*
brandelf -t Linux /ext1/cd/Files/SystemFiles/Converters/Binaries/Linux/*
brandelf -t Linux /ext1/cd/Files/SystemFiles/LicenseManager/Binaries/Linux/mathlm

I hope thats all
ciao
	Jan

--
Physikalisches Institut der Universitaet Bonn
Nussallee 12