Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:38:00 -0400
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Server Questions.

Hi all,

Two questions for the Web hosting types out there:

1. Does anyone use Celeron based nameservers? (i.e. I have two brand new
Dell PE R200s and was considering using them as ns1 and ns2. What version of
FBSD would one use (I am thinking 6.3 Rel, but us there any compelling
reason to use 7.0?

2. What machine type would you suggest for Intel Xenon Duel Core? AMD or
i386? Again, is there any real benifit to moving to 7.0 from a processor
standpoint?

-Grant