Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2014 09:26:11 +0100
From:      Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari@inbox.im>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone get FreeBSD/PCBSD working with Dell iDrac

With FreeBSD 9 I recompiled the kernel with this so that I could type on =
the vconsole

# USB support
device    uhci  # UHCI PCI->USB interface
device    ohci  # OHCI PCI->USB interface
device    ehci  # EHCI PCI->USB interface (USB 2.0)
device    usb   # USB Bus (required)
device    uhid  # "Human Interface Devices"
device    ukbd  # Keyboard
device    umass # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da
device    ums   # Mouse

regards