Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:43:15 +0100
From:      John Marino <freebsdml@marino.st>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WITH_BMAKE: make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk" line 5137: warning: using previous script for "-depends" defined here

Using bmake requires several edits to bsd.port.mk.
DragonFly's DPorts (based on ports) uses BMake and we had to edit
several lines.

https://github.com/jrmarino/DeltaPorts/blob/master/special/Mk/diffs/bsd.port.mk.diff

See line 654.

It's caused by the :L modifier.
It's one of many issues with bmake and bsd.*.mk.

You can't fix them until all supported versions of FreeBSD understand
these modifiers (legacy make understands :tl, etc., I mean)

John