Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 13:04:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 2.0 with applets dumps core.

Well;
  I just started using Netscape 2.0 yesterday. In the 3 hours or so, it
was the only active foreground process running when the X-server just
died and popped my back to the tty prompt. I couldn't find a core file.

  This is the 'bsd-unknown' version.
  I am running 16-bit truecolor throuhg an ATI GUP.

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |