Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:42:34 -0500
From:      Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@hawk.pearson.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   SVR4 Emulation

Just a quick question.  I'm looking at grabbing the SVR4 emulation
package from Net/OpenBSD and trying to port it over to FreeBSD.  Can
anyone give me any pointers on this?

I figure if it's just a matter of moving over some of the libs and
includes, then that shouldn't be too hard to tackle.  If it needs
hacking in the vm code, well that's out of my league (can't hurt to try
though).

        --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos                %  "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu         %   thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@canary.pearson.udel.edu  %   drives my desires."    (8