Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:07:20 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.net>
To:        Aguiar Magalhaes <magalhj@yahoo.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update 5.3 Release to 5.4

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

On 07/25/05 11:53 AM, Aguiar Magalhaes sat at the `puter and typed:
> Hi list,
>=20
> I=B4m using FreeBSD 5.3 - Release in servers (Postfix,
> Apache, pf, squid, etc)
>=20
> I=B4d like to update for 5.4, but I don=B4t know how to
> do. Is it safe ?

Worked for me.  It should be "safe".

So long as you follow the directions here:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html
including the backup.

Lou
--=20
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)
Please send off-list email to:         leblanc at keyslapper d.t net
Key fingerprint =3D C5E7 4762 F071 CE3B ED51  4FB8 AF85 A2FE 80C8 D9A2

knowledge, n.:
  Things you believe.

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF--