Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:40:29 +0100
From:      "Oliver Herold" <oliver@akephalos.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD RELENG_7 doesn't build

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

Hi

Sorry for the noise, but I used the wrong mailinglist (current)

I did an install with FreeBSD 7 RC2 iso and updated the sources (today) to
RELENG_7. It stops compiling after printing this error

[...]

gzip -cn info-stnd.inf > info-stnd.info.gz
gzip cn texinfo.info > texinfo.info.gz
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error

I deleted /usr/src, cvsup'ed again but it stays the same.

Cheers, Oliver

--=20
It looks like blind screaming hedonism won out.

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0--