Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:33:45 +0200
From:      Dusan Kozic <dusan@sah-drustvo-ms.si>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: passwd bug?

OK, finnaly I know where the problem is.:)

This is one FreeBSD 5 machine and I have shell access to it.
I can change my password to empty, but then if I want to change this empt=
y=20
password, program passwd asks me for an Old password. And if I press only=
 on=20
Enter button, program passwd writes on the screen sorry. But all services=
=20
such as ssh, telnet and ftp works fine with empty password, so mine passw=
ord=20
is really empty.

Thanks and please fix this!!!

--=20