Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:56:57 +0900
From:      MARUYAMA Fuyuhiko <fuyuhik8@is.titech.ac.jp>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Announce: New release of JDK1.1.8 for FreeBSD

I'm very sorry for my last bug-report about DIVIDE and SIGFPE problem
don't contain enough informations.

It may be a kind of 4.0-CURRENT dependent problem.

I have got an e-mail that the problem doesn't appear on FreeBSD
3.2-RELEASE.  And then, I checked it on 3.3-STABLE box and found it
also works correctly.

So, I should say the problem only appears on 4.0-CURRENT.

The problem appears on my two 4.0-CURRENT boxes.
One is built on Jul. 28th, the other is built on Sep. 8th.

--
MARUYAMA Fuyuhiko <fuyuhik8@is.titech.ac.jp>
Matsuoka laboratory,