Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:04:08 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   finger changed?

Hello,
I have recently cvsupped 3.2-STABLE and after the make world
the finger command was working differently...
When I search for somebody it was not looking at the real name field
only the username field just like if I was using -m option but the
searches
are made case insensitive...

What is the problem? I have copied the finger binary from 3.2-RELEASE
and it was working just fine...

for example in the old one when I search something like
finger daemon
then I was getting 2 entries, now when I search for the same thing
I get only 1 result which was the username daemon

Evren