Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:11:52 +0700
From:      "ekoz" <ekoz@melsa.net.id>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-4.5 release-p1

Hi All,
/usr/src/UPDATING said that to update from 4.0-RELEASE or later to the most
current
        4.x-STABLE, you must do :

        make buildworld
        make buildkernel KERNCONF=YOUR_KERNEL_HERE
        make installkernel KERNCONF=YOUR_KERNEL_HERE
        reboot  (in single user)
        make installworld
        mergemaster
        reboot

And, i have been do the same thing as the   /usr/src/UPDATING file said and
using RELENG_4 tag in my CVS file. Am i correct ?, but i got FreeBSD-4.5
Release-p1, not 4.5 STABLE. What is FreeBSD-4.5 Release-p1 mean ? is that
freebsd stable too ?
Thanks for any replies.

 Eko Suwarsono
 ekoz@melsa.net.id