Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:11:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3 mozilla problems

Some feedback - I did the following and I -think- java is working now.

I still have problems with the hotspot - and this is only under
gnome...  I have the same problem with galeon.

As far as the galeon suggestion... erm... I'll think about it.

   I have a feeling these two problems might be related.  What GTK theme
   are you using?  One user reported that after switching GTK themes to
   Mist, the plugin problem was fixed.  The hot-spot issue might have
   something to do with the font you're using or with the theme as well.=20
   You can verify this by creating a ~/.gtkrc-2.0, and adding a line like:

   include "/usr/X11R6/share/themes/Bluecurve/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"

   For whatever theme you're using when in GNOME.