Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:56:21 -0200
From:      "Ronan Lucio" <ronan@melim.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NFS

Hello,

Iīve had a FreeBSD-4.5-RELEASE box as a Internet server
wich was also configured as a NFS-Client from an AIX server
just to make some backups.

Two weeks ago we have installed a new server FreeBSD-4.7-RELEASE
with the same configuration and everything is working fine, except
when I do some copy of any directory.

If I use rcp to copy a file from one server (FreeBSD) to another (AIX),
everything works fine, but if I use "rcp -d" to make a copy of one
directory and itīs subdirectories, it returns me a error saing such
name isnīt a file... :-/

Does FreeBSD-4.7-RELEASE has some NFS bug?

Thankīs
Ronan