Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:52:37 -0500
From:      User Ota <ota@animenfo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeNX Package

I was browsing around looking for alternatives to vnc, and tried to
experiment with FreeNX.  I got this working with Debian, but I notice
that the port is marked as broken, reason being it fails to build wit
X.org 7.2.

I have package X.Org 7.3 installed.

This will probably sound a little idiotic, but does the port fail to
build against any version of X.org 7.2 and higher, or is it just marked
broken for general purposes (regardless of the fact it says it doesn't
build properly with v7.2)?

Russell Doucette