Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 1995 10:01:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Webster <andrew@fortress.org>
To:        Seppo Kallio <kallio@jyu.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to add a 2nd disk

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Seppo Kallio wrote:

> Do like this:

[...]
> And you will have a new empty installed disk.

I actually found an older message of yours from Aug 18 with a very nice
step-by step plan for adding a new drive to an existing system without
having to boot from floppy, and it worked!

I think that the FAQ should definately contain something to the effect
of adding disks to a system, and maybe eventually an "adddisk" program
like SCO & Others have.

Andrew Webster  - http://www.pubnix.net/~captain
PubNIX Montreal - Connected to the world - Branche au monde
 514-948-2492   - P.O. Box 147, Cote St-Luc, Quebec, H4V 2Y3