Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse Gross <jesse_gross@yahoo.com>
To:        john_m_cooper@yahoo.com
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USE_GCC=3.1 & CPUTYPE

It shouldn't be too hard to fix bsd.cpu.mk to support newer CPU targets
when the current version of GCC supports it. I will submit a patch to
do this in the near future.

I am also willing to try to find a solution for the problem with the
Ada compiler if someone can give me a bit more information as I am not
a big Ada user.

Jesse Gross