Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2008 00:52:38 +0100
From:      Ulf Lilleengen <lulf@stud.ntnu.no>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for testers: CVSMode for csup

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 08:22:24AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 01:44:59PM +0100, Ulf Lilleengen wrote:
> > During the past few months, I've implemented CVSMode support for csup.
>
> This would be good to have.
> Have you looked at CVSync http://www.cvsync.org/ to see how he handled
> some of the wierdness in ,v files?

No, but I've looked at cvsup. Most of the wierdness is handled, only two
issues listed in my e-mail remains, and they should not be too hard to fix.
However, I'm not sure how important they are either, since it's actually a
matter of different amounts of newlines which doesn't have anything to do
with the RCS file structure itself. But thanks for the tip anyway. I'll take
a look at cvssync.

--
Ulf Lilleengen