Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:58:25 -0600
From:      S Jones <saxon@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP

Oki...  This is a somewhat simple question, but I have yet to really figure
out the answer...

I had PPP working fine...  Now I put in my ethernet card and could use the
proxy server here fine...  But when I try to use PPP instead, it doesn't
work, I can ping the gateway, though, and it responds, but noone else...  Not
even myself...

I think this is because of my routing table...  And so I tried to add a route
manually (to see if it works) and every time I try to add a route, the session
hangs (I have to kill it from a different prompt)...

It's got me more than a little stumped...

-saxon@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca