Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:24:42 +0100 (CET)
From:      Thomas Klein <klein@borg.kryptokom.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   where is dev/aic6c60 ??

Hello

I'm trieing to setup my kernel with scsii support for the old ZIP scsii device.
On FreeBSD 2.2.8 this works fine. On FreeBSD 3.x it don"t the make depend stopp after an error that the files dev/aic6x60/aic6360.c and i386/isa/aic_isa.c are missing.
So, where can I find these device driver?
I tried to use the old device driver named aic6360.c but that wont work.
It seems so, that the
generic (pseudo) scsii device has changed.
Has anybody some ideas or comments ??

Thanks