Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:56:55 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone tried this ?

Has anyone tried this ?

It looks like an interesting application. I tried the binaries but
without success -- the Linux client seems to die on a Connect (maybe an
emulation problem) and the Win32 on NT seems to hang...

Recompiling might not be difficult for someone who knows how to fix the
Xfree config files... which is not me!

	cheers
	luigi