Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:55:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu (Doug White)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/share/examples/atapi scripts wrong

It seems Doug White wrote:
> Hello ...
>
> The burn* scripts in /usr/share/examples/atapi try to use wormcontrol for
> some reason, which obviously doesn't work.  Should we just dump them, or
> does someone have one that uses mkisofs/cdrecord that would be
> appropriate?

What planet are you from ?? They work for ATAPI drives, and have
been since they were introduced, all the time using wormcontrol..

Our SCSI system (CAM) dont support wormdevices (the old did), but that
is something totally unrelated to /usr/share/examples/atapi.
                                                      ^^^^^
Or you where just kidding ?? :)

-Søren