Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:31:29 +0200
From:      "Joachim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6mbergson?=" <watchman@ludd.luth.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help: Getting KPilot to detect my pilot.

Hello!

I've tried to get Kpilot running, but without success. In the docs it
says that it looks for /devpilot, so I've created a link like this to
/dev/cuaa0

0 lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 23 Jun 23:32 pilot@ -> /dev/cuaa0

But the Kpilot can't seem to detect my pilot and instead crashes. I have
probably done something wrong, but don't know how to redeem myself and I
can't seem to find any salvation in the manual to Kpilot.

So, does anybody have any expeciences is setting up Kpilot and are
willing to tell me how to do it? It would be greatly appreciated

Also, have anybody tried PilotManager in FreeBSD? Any luck? Comments and
help greatly appreciated!

-- =

Cheers!
Joachim - Alltid i harmonisk sv=E4ngning
--- FairLight ------ FairLight ------ FairLight ------ FairLight ---
Joachim Str=F6mbergson         ASIC SoC designer, nice to CUTE animals
Phone: +46(0)31 - 27 98 47    Web: http://www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman
--------------- Spamfodder: regeringen@regeringen.se ---------------