Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:04:35 +0800
From:      Peter Kok <cckok00@stlinux.ouhk.edu.hk>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help about Apache 1.3.6 + PHP

Hello all

I got Apache 1.3.6 + PHP from /stand/sysinstall installation
but I run program and got the error so that I sent mail to ask about PHP
help
They replied me as follows:
-----------------------------
       Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function
mysql_connect() in /home/ann/public_html/third.php3
       on line 5
        This means you haven't got MySQL support compiled in. Judging by
the  URL you provided you
       haven't either compiled PHP with MySQL or if you;ve installed an
RPM of Apache/Mod_php then it
       doesn't have MySQL support compiled on either.
       You may need to download and/or recompile PHP and Apache

       Cheers,
        Graeme
Now I don't know how to do because I only know installation from
'/stand/sysinstall'
But It seems error arised from installation.
Please help me

Thank you so much

Best regards
Peter