Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 22:45:53 +0000
From:      Tom Hukins <tom@eborcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Missing /etc/gnats/freefall

Hi all,

I would like to be able to run send-pr from my 2.2.7-STABLE machine. At
present I have to use the Web version, but I'd prefer not to have to.

If I run send-pr I am told:
"send-pr: could not read /etc/gnats/freefall for categories list."

My machine has no /etc/gnats directory. /usr/src/etc also has no such
directory. I have grepped the docs and searched the list archives
without luck.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me how I can get this
file.

Thanks,
Tom

--
       Learn how to create amazing web sites

     Visit eBORcOM's Web Development Resources
          http://www.eborcom.com/webmaker/