Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:24:12 -0800
From:      "Fredrik Petterson" <feve@kent.nu>
To:        friar_josh@webwarrior.net, feve@kent.nu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATI Radeon

When i run the XF86Setup in FreeBSD i can' t find the card.
When installing R.H. it's probed as the right card.
Don't know what utility R.H uses to config X at the install phase , if it's the installer of R.H or if it uses a X utility or maybe it's a different releases of XFree86 afterall...
I will try to manually "hack" the config file.
/Fredrik