Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:01:30 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mail problems....

--Sig_/tVgbdrjnku8Chgg=.SWnQGZ

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 03:20:18 -0700
Gary Kline <kline@magnesium.net> articulated:

> i spent entire day saturday getting my primary server up to date.
> unfortunately, no mail can get out..... maybe for days......
>=20
> mail Can get in.

Sorry, crystal ball is out for repairs. Perhaps you could enlighten us
with some pertinent log entries, MTA being employed, etc. If Postfix,
provide output from the postfinger tool. This can be found at
http://ftp.wl0.org/SOURCES/postfinger. If the problem is SASL related,
consider including the output from the saslfinger tool. This can be
found at http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/saslfinger/.
If the problem is about too much mail in the queue, consider including
output from the qshape tool, as described in the QSHAPE_README file. I
cannot help you with other MTAs.

--=20
Jerry =E2=9C=8C
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net