Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 07:23:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        rivers@dignus.com, tlambert@primenet.com
Cc:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr
Subject:   Re: C and static initialization with unions

> >  It's in there; believe me (I'm the manager for C/C++ compiler development
> >  at SAS Institute...)
>
> FreeBSD port of all SAS language tools... when?
>
> 8-) 8-).

 Don't laugh... if anyone wants it; the way to get it is to let
 that be known.  be sure to contact SAS Institute.

 If you already are a SAS customer, start with your sales representative.

 If you're not a SAS customer, start the marketing/sales dept.

 You never know until you ask....

	- Dave Rivers -

p.s. FreeBSD is beginning to be used quite heavily internally...