Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 2009 05:31:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      RuiDC <ruidc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fetch data corruption on local fs

Mark Tinguely wrote:

> Sounds like you are using preload.
>
> Looks like sys/dev/md/md.c could use a cpu_flush_dcache() for the
> BIO_WRITE cases in mdstart_[malloc|preload] cases. Though from just
> mdstart_preload, I don't see an obvious reason the "-o sync" is
> helping.
>
> The pmap_kremove() patch for sf_buf_free() should help for the BIO_WRITE
> in the mdstart_swap case.

Thanks for your reply, I'm not quite sure what you mean in your reply, but
presume that your suggestions may workaround this problem when performing
fetch operations against an md filesystem? if so, then this may be the case,
but my real target is UFS filesystem, I was just using md as an alternative
to the NFS-mounted filesystem suggested to test problem and workaround.

If I have misunderstood, then please forgive me.