Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:54:20 -0800
From:      Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
To:        FreeBSD Mobile List <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Still PCIC problems...

Ok,

Was able to get a bit farther, but I am still not getting things setup properly
it seems.

I booted NT and looked at the PCCard configuration, and it said my controller
was using memory de000-e1fff and that is only 16k, so I set the following in my
pccard.conf:

memory 0xde000 16k

I saw in the PAO Faq that I could set the IRQ with:

option "PCIC_IRQ=4" but I get an error when I try that in my pccard.conf.

Where do I put that (it said in the PAO configuration, is that pccard.conf?).

The other thing is what the index field is for the card (some are set to x21,
some are x23, what is that all about?).

If you haven't figured out already, when I do a "pccard dumpcis", it doesn't
give me anything about the cards, just says:

0 slots found

And this is the error I get coming on boot:

pccardc: /dev/card0: device not configured

--

Alan DuBoff - Conductor
Software Orchestration, Inc.