Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:54:38 -0800
From:      "Binh Do" <binhdo@cs.ubc.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Newbie's questions

Thank you for the answers concerning /DOS partitions. I have a couple of
questions:

1. Sometime when I boot the machine everything works OK until login prompt
appears and I cannot type in anything, so I have to reboot it. The second time
is always OK.

2. I tried to setup user PPP as the handbook suggested. When typing in ppp and
then term (or dial mysite), I get "cannot open modem" error message.

If you encounter the problems above, could you please help? Thank you.

--

Binh Do
Department Of Computer Science