Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:35:52 -0600
From:      Kyle Martin <mkm@ieee.org>
To:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftw.h

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:32:16PM -0500, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> > how is the progress on ftw.h and related functions going? The status board
> > lists Kyle Martin from 16 August 2002 as halfway done. I currently have
> > some spare cycles so could take a lot at it or help out.

> I'm hoping that some changes made a few months ago to fts(3) will make
> it easier to implement an ftw() veneer.

It's pretty much done.  ftw() is a wrapper for nftw() which is a wrapper for
fts().  I'd like to add more FTS_ flags compatible to FTW_ so that i can simply
define FTW_ flags to the FTS_ equivelants and just pass them directly.  Code
to follow soon...

--
Kyle Martin <mkm@ieee.org>, http://www.bsdng.org