Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 11:08:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      trio <trio@tio.net>
To:        dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        John Kelly <jak@cetlink.net>, "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>, Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@trace.com.tw>, FreeBSD-isp <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, List linux-isp <linuxisp@friendly.jeffnet.org>
Subject:   Please stop wasting bandwidth about ETINC's misanthrope!

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998, dennis wrote:

> >>FREEBSD-ISP List: Please accept my apology for the previous post, it really
> >>has NOTHING to do with this list or FreeBSD...just thought I needed to
> >>defend someone on the basis of humanity.
> >
> >If you're taking Dennis' side, I'll likely never buy anything from you
> >either.
>
> Ohhhhh...Randy let me tell you that losing cetlink's business has had
> a profound effect on our business....so you'd better take his advice! I make
> or lose more that that in the stock market every 10 minutes.

   Okay, i've had enough. Obviously Dennis is a misanthrope. (A person who
doesn't like people.) Does anyone else feel the need for a testimonial
against him? He's saying he doesn't care. His lack of humanity is it's own
punishment. Okay, i'll join the boycott of his products. Now, can we stop
wasting the bandwidth please? Someone said they would put up a site with
all the correspondence. I believe that will be sufficient. When Dennis
loses enough money he'll learn to make believe he cares. Fine. I think
we're all done now, right?

ps If anyone would like to continue the discussion about what language
"everyone on the 'net" speaks, i'd be happy to do it... off the list.
<clue: less than 10% of the planet speaks English.>

universero trio... trio@tio.net... http://tio.net/~trio
Learn and use The International Language Esperanto! http://esperanto.org