Date:      Tue, 29 May 2007 13:04:55 -0700
From:      johnea <me@johnea.net>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i386?

Hi Again,

Ever have one of those moments where your fingers type before your brain gets involved?

Most people do, at least occasionally.

That brings me to the subject of my previous post.

Given just how stupid this question was, I was quite amazed at the polite nature of the replies.

It's clear to me now that i386 is just a name for all x86 architectures, not a specific processor.

So THANK YOU for your patient responses!

And Thanx Again for all of your hard work on FreeBSD.

ciao...

johnea