Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:22:51 -0600
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@democrats.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP!!! USB MFC committed..

Got another one for you, Julian.

I need the support for the Microtech DPCM-USB CompactFlash/CF
II/Microdrive/SmartMedia reader added back.  As I recall, it was one of
the QUIRKS devices?

Julian Elischer wrote:

>>Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org> probably said:
>>

>>>The USB code in RELENG_4 has been updated to match that in -current.
>>>Please test any USB devices that are critical to you BEFORE we release
>>>4.10 :-)

jim

--
   "Religious fundamentalism is the biggest threat to international security that exists today."
			  United Nations Secretary General B.B.Ghali, 1995