Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2019 20:17:39 +1100
From:      Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dns/bind911 and 2019Q4 branch

On 20/10/2019 8:01 pm, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm currently testing using the ports quarterly branch.
>
> I see dns/bind911 was updated from 9.11.11 to 9.11.12 in head.
> AFAICT this fixes a security vulnerability.
>
> Shouldn't this be merged in the 2019Q4 branch?
> Will it?
>
>   bye & Thanks
>      av.

Hi Andrea,

Short answer: Yes

If there was a Bugzilla issue ("PR: xxxxx" in the commit log message)
associated with the head commit, please re-open the issue and request a
merge of the relevant commit.

If there wasn't a Bugzilla issue, please create one:

- cc ports-secteam
- keyword: security
- merge-quarterly ?

Thanks!