Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:43:57 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        FreeBSD-PORTS <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Request for qpopper testers

I didn't see my first announcement come back to me so am trying again.

Qpopper 4.1.0 has been released and I have a first cut at the port files =
ready for testing.  It builds fine with and without APOP.  Presently I =
don't have a way to actually run it as my test machine is setup for a =
client who absolutely needs dovecot.  If you would like to test it, =
email me and I will send the port files.  I should be able to start =
testing in about 2 weeks.=