Date:      Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:27:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@monmouth.com>
To:        jonas@nethammer.qad.org (Jonas Luster)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD mentioned in SRO Update

> Thus spoke Kenton A. Hoover:
>
> > You have a Linux box that will switch at OC-12 speeds available?
>
> No, but I have some Ascends and its FreeBSD-based-Development-System :)
>
> > (I do not speak for my employer...)
> (Neither do I :)
>
> jonas

Did I read this right... Ascend uses a FreeBSD based Development System.

A-L-L R-I-G-H-T.

If true, this'll be fun to tell the Linux and Inferno bigots at Lucent
when I go to work.

Bill
---
  Bill Gates is a Persian cat and a monocle away from being a
  villain in a James Bond movie              -- Dennis Miller
  bpechter@shell.monmouth.com|pechter@pechter.nws.net|pechter@pechter.ddns.org