Date:      Sun, 6 Nov 2011 00:52:45 +0530
From:      linux freaker <linuxfreaker@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for MegaRAID SAS on FreeBSD

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your response.
Since I am unable to install FreeBSD 9.0 RC1 how shall I proceed?
As you said you need to build a custom kernel or module beforehand, do you
mean I need to install FreeBSD 9.0 RC1(or earlier) on VM or other supported
hardware.Though I can install it on other hardware or VM, will it be useful
to build this kernel there?

The Instruction which you provided is nice but which FreeBSD version I need
to run on?

Well, it would be appreciated if you can provide me with custom ISO Image,
if possible..
If not, suggest me and I will follow the steps.