Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:45:38 -0500
From:      KapuT <kaput@whoever.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Freebsd User Groups

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Québec and we talk french here.

Hi, I have seen your section about User Groups.  I think than User Group
or UG are so important.  You should create a page for that, and create a
link on the top of your web site to that page.  Because its important!
Its with that than newbie find more advanced user...  So, you should see
the BeOS model.  I'm sure you know than BeOS run FreeBSD for there web
site ;-)  so go see

www.be.com
http://www.be.com/usergroups/index.html

its wonderfull, they have classified so many group, and they have a
complete page on that:
So my point of view is that: we should do FUG or BUG
Freebsd User Group or Bsd User Group
1: Creation Info
2: FUG related address and e-mail
3: FUG related web page

And its important for newbie and new people who talk about FreeBSD,
because I have see a lot of newbie who put FreeBSD in the garbage and
returned under window, simply because they dont know wath to do...

I have a friend who say "Its perfect, we dont have lamer under
FreeBSD"... what a kind of thinking...  argh!

Its simply than when someone show you how to start, after that its more
more eazy!

cya
KapuT

--