Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:37:36 -0700
From:      "Harold Hartley" <wheelie207@ownmail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burning freebsd to dvd

I have downloaded freebsd 13.0 release and it was the dvd1.iso.. My problem is trying to burn it to my dvd but it says I don't have enough space. How do you burn a iso to dvd that is slightly over 4.7 gigs in size to a dvd that has 4.7 gigs of space.
I didn't have any problems with the previous versions when using either dvd-r or a dvd+r...
I used my browser before and then I used FTP to download it, but it still shows on my computer as file size 4.8 gigs..

--
  Harold Hartley
  17632 N. 5th place