Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:48:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Owen Barnett <rainking@shell.futuresouth.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sound under FreeBSD

 I'm having a heck of a time configuring my sound card to function, and I
really have been able to find much at all in the way of online docs. Does
anyone know a good source? Or could any BE a good source?
 I have a PR440FX mb w/ onboard sound.  Soundblaster compatible. I've
tried using Luigi's drivers and they seem to detect the hardware, but
either it doesn't actually function after that or I'm am missing a step...

Thanks
Owen